That sounds good. I like Emma for coverage, so I will concentrate on
that integration initially unless someone else has other ideas.
Stan Silvert wrote:
Here is a broad outline of milestones I see for the project in the
next few months.
I'm working on these right now:
* Put all JSFUnit dependencies into the JBoss Maven repo.
* Make JSFUnit a child of the jboss-parent Maven project. This brings
the project in line with other Mavenized JBoss projects.
* Do a snapshot build and put it into the JBoss Maven snapshot
TODO for me:
* More doco
* Create cactify tool for JSFUnit/Maven 2
* Create JSFUnit tests for JBoss Portal Admin
* Create cactify tool for JSFUnit/Ant
* Examine code coverage tools with JSFUnit
I think if we can finish all that then we will be ready for a beta
release along with some press about it. I also think the most
important milestone will be Matt's evaluation of JSFUnit's suitability
to testing the Portal Admin. It's very important to get real-world
feedback before we go to beta.
Right now, I've set a beta date of mid-July. What do you guys think
of the plan?
jsfunit-dev mailing list