It was an email on jbds-qe-list as I see now, so it has not reached you
From that email *I thought* it is already decided to do a CR2. But
apparently it was not decided.
Anyway since we have a blocker and we continue testing (more bugs may be
found), we need to decide if we do CR2 on pm call.
On 23.9.2015 15:27, Alexey Kazakov wrote:
What email are you quoting? Did I miss something?
On 09/23/2015 09:12 AM, Pavol Srna wrote:
> 1) I thought it is set in stone that we do a CR2. Quoting Len's email:
> "we should meet on Tuesday to assess our QE confidence level - release
> CR1 to obtain community feedback - then complete a full test cycle to
> ensure that all the bugs are caught in time to be fixed in CR2. Thanks!"
> , but apparently it is not.
> 2) we have a blocker: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20770
> On 23.9.2015 14:47, Nick Boldt wrote:
>> Please clarify. Have we (Max, Alexey, Burr, Jiri) decided we need a CR2?
>> Why can't you use 4.3.0.Final?
>> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 6:35 AM, Pavol Srna <psrna(a)redhat.com> wrote:
>>> Pavol Srna
>>> JBoss QA Engineer, JBDS
>>> Phone: +420 532 294 352, +420 774 519 396
>>> Red Hat Czech
>>> Purkynova 99, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
>>> jbosstools-dev mailing list
jbosstools-dev mailing list
JBoss QA Engineer, JBDS
Phone: +420 532 294 352, +420 774 519 396
Red Hat Czech
Purkynova 99, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic