It was an email on jbds-qe-list as I see now, so it has not reached
From that email *I thought* it is already decided to do a CR2. But
apparently it was not decided.
It was decided we most likely were not ready for GA after CR1.
Hence why we talk about a CR2.
I've created it in jira now so it can be target for issues.
In case CR2 becomes GA then we can just merge them; but at least it is
separated from CR1.
Anyway since we have a blocker and we continue testing (more bugs may
found), we need to decide if we do CR2 on pm call.
On 23.9.2015 15:27, Alexey Kazakov wrote:
> What email are you quoting? Did I miss something?
> On 09/23/2015 09:12 AM, Pavol Srna wrote:
>> 1) I thought it is set in stone that we do a CR2. Quoting Len's
>> "we should meet on Tuesday to assess our QE confidence level -
>> CR1 to obtain community feedback - then complete a full test cycle
>> ensure that all the bugs are caught in time to be fixed in CR2.
>> , but apparently it is not.
>> 2) we have a blocker: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20770
>> On 23.9.2015 14:47, Nick Boldt wrote:
>>> Please clarify. Have we (Max, Alexey, Burr, Jiri) decided we need a
>>> Why can't you use 4.3.0.Final?
>>> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 6:35 AM, Pavol Srna <psrna(a)redhat.com>
>>>> Pavol Srna
>>>> JBoss QA Engineer, JBDS
>>>> Phone: +420 532 294 352, +420 774 519 396
>>>> Red Hat Czech
>>>> Purkynova 99, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
>>>> jbosstools-dev mailing list
> jbosstools-dev mailing list
JBoss QA Engineer, JBDS
Phone: +420 532 294 352, +420 774 519 396
Red Hat Czech
Purkynova 99, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
jbosstools-dev mailing list