It is time to get 3.0.1 ready for QA and get it released.
Currently we got 8 issues open, please check if you are a assigned or
can help out:
The codefreeze is set to be next week wednesday April 29th where after
we will do a build which QA will take for a spin.
I expect that to be done in about a week times, making it possible to
have the 3.0.1 release out by May 7th.
Please let me know if there is something preventing this.
3.1.0.M1 (the release formerly known as 3.1.0.Alpha1)
As soon as we get it built against a stable Eclipse 3.5 I think we
should get this out to gather some feedback from early adopters.
Note: M6 was not good enough for XULRunner to work so we will have to
wait for M7 which is coming next week.
We want to make the early adopters able to see how good-bad the
intermediate builds are and we want to be able to with a
much bigger certainty to declare good builds and hence release.
This means focus for 3.1.x is get it to build on 3.5 and then following
is to get the build green and continue to have the build being green
and keep the quality and relevance of the tests improving.
As always, if you got any questions or feedback just shoot an email.