JBT 3.3.0.M1 / JBDS 5.0.0.M1:
* Savara/Scribble missing (refactored?) feature:
(blocks aggregate build)
cc'ed Gary - I understand that as already have been fixed. Gary - maybe missing some
cc'ed Rob - that looks like you not updating the tests after you refactored publishers
* VPE had 219 tests on Jan 11; now only 17 tests are running and of
those, 6 are failing
cc'ed Yahor - doesn't this normally just happens because we run on a server
without the right libraries and thus the eclipse simply dies?
Or is there something else known about this Yahor ? you mentioned looking into reducing
number of tests to avoid duplication ? Sounds like
a rather big reduction though ?
Looks like Victor already commited fixes for this one (based on jira comments)
JBT 3.2.1.M1 / JBDS 4.1.0.M1:
* Aggregate builder is fixed (I think!), but hit a network snag trying to fetch latest
bits because I disabled the "wait until all upstream are done" option in the job
in order to test my latest publish.sh fixes. Respin will fix this & allow me to verify
my fix worked, then I can re-enable the block-while-upstream-spinning option.
* One last Seam test failure: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-8818
cc'ed Alexey - not much information available - any ideas ?
* AS & Deltacloud jobs time out after 2hrs; job timeout increased to 3hrs. Would
respin but Hudson is in shutdown mode.
Did it timeout because of failure to get all dependencies or was it actually doing
* JSF was clean (no failures) but now has 7 new tests and 14 new
Alexey - another case of tests running before builder completes ? Can't we query the
state of the builder and fail on that so we know when that is the case ?