I meant to say, you'll notice that we have slipped XML from this
release, this is now targeted at Beta2.
On 26 Feb 2009, at 21:41, Pete Muir wrote:
I would like to release beta1 on 3rd March. Outstanding for this we
* Dependent object destruction: Nik, what is the status of this?
* Conversations: Nik, what is the status of this?
* Hierarchical managers: I will work on this next week
* Disposal methods: Daniel Roth is working on a patch for this
* Injection into EJBs: I will work on this next week
* Injection into servlets: I will work on this next week
* TX observers: implemented, but has issues. David, if you can get
this done for the release that would be ace!
* Async observers: needs implementing. Again, David, if you can get
this done, that would be great...
* A number of small issues thrown up by the TCK. I will work on this
Please let me know if you are going to have issues finishing a
particular features (including TCK tests) for the 3rd and we can
either slip the feature or slip the release date.
webbeans-dev mailing list