I was wondering if there are already some plans to include integration
testing of the actual client libraries;
One option would be to utilize Maven:
1) start JBoss AS7 and deploy the (server) app to it
2) issue 'integration test' agains that deployed (server) app
3) In case all is good, un-deploy and stop AS7
For the different platforms, we should create separate 'integration
to execute the tests agains the app
* For iOS we can use the build Xcode testing framework (can be done
with some maven/scripting fu)
* Android... sure there is something :-)
I'm sending this e-mail just to let you know that M5 was released on maven central (http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C-2028396033).
Thank you all for the feedback and testing.
"The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato
Volenti Nihil Difficile