JBoss Application Server 5.0.0.CR1 has been released and is available for download from
JBoss 5.0.0.CR1 Release Notes
This is the first Candidate Release release of the JBoss 5.0.x series for the Java EEÃ¢ÂÂ¢ 5 codebase!
This release almost completes the Java EE5 conformance testing certification requirements, however note that only
the final GA version will be declared as conformant.
Some important changes relative to the last Beta4 release has been the further breaking out of internal subsystems
into independent projects most prominent of which is the breaking out of the EJB3 project and its many dependencies.
Those changes should not affect directly the end user but they are an important part of the JBoss strategy of making
available the various EE services as independent projects, so that they can be wired-together and be consumed ala-cart
inside different runtime environments and not just inside the JBoss Application Server.
If you are building JBossAS from source you'll notice we are migrating to a maven2 build. At this point the build is
a hybrid one because it declares all JBoss dependencies as maven2 artifacts, however after the dependencies are
resolved/imported the legacy ant based build is used to compile and build the distribution. This will change to a
full maven build at some point in time.
For information on the APIs that make up Java EE 5, see Java EE APIs & Docs. A tutorial on Java EE 5 can be found here.
A sample Java EE 5 application that can be run on top of JBoss 5.0.0.CR1 and demonstrates many interesting
technologies is the Seam Booking Application available here. This application makes use of the following
technologies running on JBoss 5:
o Stateful Session Beans
o Stateless Session Beans
o JPA (w/ Hibernate validation)
The JBoss Seam Wiki links to many interesting topics about Seam.
* Compatibility Issues
* Configuration Issues
* Other Issues
* JBoss/Thirdparty Library Updates
* Detailed Release Notes
* Additional Docs and Help
* About JBoss
JBoss 5 is the next generation of the JBoss Application Server build on top of the new JBoss Microcontainer. The
JBoss Microcontainer is a lightweight container for managing POJOs, their deployment, configuration and
lifecycle. It is a standalone project that replaces the famous JBoss JMX Microkernel of the 3.x and 4.x JBoss
series. The Microcontainer integrates nicely with the JBoss framework for Aspect Oriented Programming, JBoss AOP.
Support for JMX in JBoss 5 remains strong and MBean services written against the old Microkernel are expected
JBoss5 is designed around the advanced concept of a Virtual Deployment Framework (VDF), that takes the aspect oriented
design of many of the earlier JBoss containers and applies it to the deployment layer. Aspectized Deployers operate in
a chain over a Virtual File System (VFS), analyze deployments and produce metadata to be used by the JBoss
Microcontainer, which in turn instantiates and wires together the various pieces of a deployment, controlling
their lifecycle and dependencies.
Many key features of JBoss 5 are provided by integrating other standalone JBoss projects:
* JBoss EJB3 included with JBoss 5 provides the implementation of the latest revision of the Enterprise
Java Beans (EJB) specification. EJB 3.0 is a deep overhaul and simplification of the EJB specification. EJB 3.0's
goals are to simplify development, facilitate a test driven approach, and focus more on writing plain old java objects
(POJOs) rather than coding against complex EJB APIs.
* JBoss Messaging is a high performance JMS provider in the JBoss Enterprise Middleware Stack (JEMS), included with
JBoss 5 as the default messaging provider. It is also the backbone of the JBoss ESB infrastructure. JBoss Messaging
is a complete rewrite of JBossMQ, which is the default JMS provider for the JBoss AS 4.x series.
* JBossCache that comes in two flavors. A traditional tree-structured node-based cache and a PojoCache, an
in-memory, transactional, and replicated cache system that allows users to operate on simple POJOs transparently
without active user management of either replication or persistency aspects.
* JBossWS is the web services stack for JBoss 5 providing Java EE compatible web services, JAXWS-2.0.
* JBoss Transactions is the default transaction manager for JBoss 5. JBoss Transactions is founded on industry
proven technology and 18 year history as a leader in distributed transactions, and is one of the most
interoperable implementations available.
* JBoss Web is the Web container in JBoss 5, an implementation based on Apache Tomcat that includes the
Apache Portable Runtime (APR) and Tomcat native technologies to achieve scalability and performance
characteristics that match and exceed the Apache Http server.
Minor feature additions for this release include:
* JBAS-4383, a facility for changing the default JSF implementation.
* JBAS-5119, the default classloader used in JBoss in now the VFS Classloader.
* JBAS-5163, listThreadDump() now shows deadlocks under a Java 6 runtime.
* JBAS-5281, a new flag to control scanning classes for ejb annotations in the war classpath
* JBAS-5329, jgroups channels sharing transports.
JBoss 5 includes numerous features and bug fixes, many of them carried over upstream from the 4.x codebase. See the
Detailed Release Notes section for the full details.
* JBossAS 5 is compiled and tested under both under Java 5 and Java 6 (JBAS-5031). The distribution is compiled
with Java 5 and should be able to run without problems using a Java 6 runtime. If you still have problems starting
JBoss with a Sun Java 6 runtime, you may want to set -Dsun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax=true, as described
* JaasSecurityDomain has been converted to a simple bean (from an MBean), see JBAS-5356.
* JBoss VFS provides a set of different switches to control it's internal behavior. JBoss AS sets
jboss.vfs.forceCopy=true by default. To see all the provided VFS flags check out the code of the VFSUtils.java class.
* Hibernate-core is now using slf4j-api as a logging facade. To properly integrate that in JBossAS we have
created an slf4j-to-jboss-logging adapter (slf4j-jboss-logging.jar) that creates a static binding between sl4j and
jboss-logging-spi . The jboss-logging default implementation is configured to use log4j. See JBAS-5519.
* The client/jbossall-client.jar library that used to bundle the majority of jboss client libraries, is now
referencing them instead through the Class-Path manifest entry. This allows swapping included libraries (e.g. jboss-
javaee.jar) without having to re-package jbossall-client.jar. On the other hand, it requires that you have
jbossall-client.jar together with the other client/*.jar libraries, so they can be found. See JBAS-4355.
* If using proprietary JBoss/EJB3 annotations, those have moved (since Beta4) into the org.jboss.ejb3.annotation
package, EJBTHREE-1099. Those are now included in a new artifact, jboss-ejb3-ext-api.jar
* Work on EJB3 Extended Persistence Context support is not completed, EJBTHREE-1026.
* Interoperating with previous JBoss EJB3 implementations may present problems due to
serialVersionUIDs issues, EJBTHREE-1118.
* Use of JBoss Cache 2.x. JBC 2.x has a significantly different API from the 1.x releases used in JBoss AS 4.x and 3.2.x.
This section lists changes that could affect the server configuration.
The directory structure of JBoss 5 resembles that of the 4.x series with some notable differences:
* bin - start scripts and run.jar
* client - client jars
* docs - docs, schemas/dtds, examples
* lib - core bootstrap jars, somewhat different with the introduction of the microcontainer and breakup of jboss-common.
* server - the same server configuration dirs.
o default configuration
# bootstrap-beans.xml - new mc kernel bootstrap configuration referencing other
configuration files that contain the beans that setup each individual subsystem.
# jax-ws-catalog.xml - oasis catalog driven schema/dtd namespace configuration
# jbossjta-properties.xml - new JBossTS properties
# jboss-service.xml - legacy static mbeans for compatibility
# jndi.properties - the same jndi props
# log4j.xml - the same log4j config
# login-config.xml - the same jaas login config
# props/ - the same default jaas login properties files
# standardjaws.xml - obsolete cmp config
# standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml - the same cmp2 config
# standardjboss.xml - the same ejb2 config
# xmdesc/ - legacy xmbean descriptors
+ deploy/ - the same deploy directory.
+ deployers/ - new vdf deployers
# bsh-deployer - beanshell deployer
# ejb3.deployer - ejb3 deployers
# jboss-aop-jboss5.deployer - aspect deployer
# jboss-jca.deployer - JCA deployers
# jbossweb.deployer - war deployers
# jbossws.deployer - web services deployers
# ear-deployer-beans.xml - ear deployers
# ejb-deployer-beans.xml - ejb2.x deployers
# metadata-deployer-beans.xml - metadata handlers
# security-deployer-beans.xml - security deployers
# profileservice-beans.xml.bak - an example of the repository based profile service
+ lib/ - the same static library jars
Clustering related changes. Check out the Wiki for more info.
* The clustering configurations have been organized in the deploy dir in a new cluster subfolder (JBAS-4709).
* A separate cache is now used for Clustered SSO (JBAS-4676).
* Per webapp configuration of useJK, snapshot mode and snapshot interval (JBAS-3460). Default for useJK is whether jvmRoute is set (JBAS-4961).
* Total replication (rather than buddy replication) is the default setting for session replication (JBAS-5085).
* The transaction manager configuration has moved from conf/jboss-service.xml to deploy/transaction-service.xml (JBAS-5103).
* The default conf/jboss-log4j.xml configuration now includes the thread name, for entries in log/server.log (JBAS-5274).
* All the security related configuration files are now grouped under the deploy/security directory (JBAS-5318).
* Loopback is now set to true for all JGroups UDP stacks (JBAS-5323).
EJB3 configuration is now controlled by deployers/ejb3.deployer/META-INF/ejb3-deployers-beans.xml.
For more details check out this wiki page.
For security related configuration changes, please consult this wiki page.
* Problems with deploying Seam applications against AS5.0.0.Beta4 have been resolved. Now the Seam examples are
deployed as part of the standard JBoss AS testsuite, JBAS-5190.
* The Hibernate deployer (.har) is again operational, JBAS-5232.
* Hot undeployment on Windows (i.e. removing files from the ./deploy directory) have been been fixed, JBAS-4310.
* Issues with hot deployment of .jars have also been fixed, JBAS-4220.
* The Farm service is removed. Distributed deployments will eventually be handled by the AS 5 Profile Service,
with the Profile Service (or JBoss ON) coordinating deployments across the cluster from a centralized
repository. The Farm Service's function of replicating deployment archives between file systems will not be
* The HASingletonDeploymentScanner that monitors and deploys content from deploy-hasingleton directory is
working again, JBAS-5686.
* The JSR77 view of the server is not implemented yet.
* There is a noticeable delay (10-15secs) in the start-up time of the application server, when compared to
the 4.2.x series. This is due to multiple passes of annotation processing from different subsystems. This will
be eventually reduced to a single pass.
For a full list of the JBoss and thirdparty libraries used with JBoss AS 5.0.0.CR1 check the pom.xml found in the
component-matrix directory of the source code distribution. To see the maven dependency tree you can also do a 'mvn
dependency:tree' from the thirdparty directory of the source code distro.
Some rather important used jboss project versions are listed below:
* JBoss Transactions, v4.3.0.GA
* JBoss WebServices, v3.0.2.GA
* JBoss Messaging, v1.4.1.CR1
* JBoss Web, v2.1.1.CR3
* JBoss AOP, 2.0.0.CR13
* JBoss EJB3, v0.1.6
* JBoss Microcontainer, v2.0.0.Beta16
* JBoss Security, v2.0.2.CR5
* Hibernate, v3.3.0.CR1
* Hibernate Entity Manager, v3.4.0.CR1
* Hibernate Annotations, v3.4.0.CR1
* JBoss Cache POJO, v2.1.0.GA
* JBoss Cache Core, v2.1.1.GA
* JGroups, v.2.6.3.CR1
Detailed Release Notes
Includes versions: JBossAS-5.0.0.CR1
* [JBAS-1710] - twiddle: return non-zero code on error
* [JBAS-2235] - Server Controller Tasks: Throw error if normal shutdown fails
* [JBAS-3051] - change jmx console title to display the name of the jboss server configuration with the machine name
* [JBAS-4088] - Background validation seconds
* [JBAS-4156] - [jmx-console] Add additional informatin to page header
* [JBAS-4237] - mail-ra should support encrypted connections
* [JBAS-4383] - Allow a different JSF implementation to be packaged in the WAR
* [JBAS-4810] - mail-ra.rar make SSL configurable
* [JBAS-4946] - Clustered Tests on JBossMessaging
* [JBAS-5031] - Make AS5 compile/run under Java6
* [JBAS-5119] - Update to the new VFS classloader and resolve issues found
* [JBAS-5144] - Split/refactor tomcat deployer into a WARDeployer and a Tomcat/JBossWEB service
* [JBAS-5163] - Add JDK 6 version of ServerInfo.listThreadDump() taking advantage of new management classes
* [JBAS-5237] - EJB2 Proxies should pass security domain name for use by client proxy SecurityInterceptor
* [JBAS-5281] - Add ScanWar flag to ejb3 deployer to control scanning for ejbs
* [JBAS-5329] - Use JGroups shared transport instead of multiplexer
* [JBAS-5377] - Manage clustered caches using a JBC CacheManager
* [JBAS-5469] - Bean to register an instance of PolicyRegistration + SecurityManagement in JNDI
* [JBAS-5483] - JaasSecurityDomain should deregister itself with SecurityManagement on stop
* [JBAS-5496] - ScopedJBoss5ClassPool should reference RealClassLoader rather than BaseClassLoader
* [JBAS-5510] - CacheManager can be configured to start a set of caches during its start
* [JBAS-5537] - Default implementation of SubjectFactory
* [JBAS-5538] - JBossMessaging SecurityMetaDataStore should use SecurityManagement
* [JBAS-5541] - add new integration SPI for transaction recovery
* [JBAS-5546] - Add new error code and message to OracleExceptionSorter
* [JBAS-5582] - Add a smoke tests target to the testsuite
* [JBAS-1738] - JndiLoginInitialContextFactory is missing from jbossall-client.jar
* [JBAS-1787] - Twiddle gives StreamCorruptionException when invoking custom MBeans
* [JBAS-1901] - web-console shows dead archives after redeploy
* [JBAS-1926] - two timers executing at the same time in some conditions
* [JBAS-2188] - "jboss:service=invoker,type=http,target=HAJNDI" misconfigured in file httpha-invoker.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
* [JBAS-2477] - Exception in web-console j2ee domain after undeploy of application
* [JBAS-3402] - Web Console and Firefox
* [JBAS-3406] - JMX Console throws 500 exception on regular expressions
* [JBAS-3426] - Fix org.jboss.test.jacc.test.WebIntegrationUnitTestCase in HEAD
* [JBAS-3517] - Redeploy of Tomcat5 Service chokes with RuntimeException
* [JBAS-3527] - Tomcat 6 fixes needed for JSF
* [JBAS-3637] - twiddle ignores environment properties when creating its InitialContext
* [JBAS-3775] - org.jboss.net.protocol.file.FileURLConnection does not handle opening InputStreams to UNC paths properly
* [JBAS-4176] - Error in delist masks the real error creating the connection handle in BaseConnectionManager2
* [JBAS-4217] - CheckValidConnectionSQL is not Serializable
* [JBAS-4220] - Hot deployment of jars does not always work
* [JBAS-4246] - JBoss logo not displayed for web status when accessed from web console
* [JBAS-4310] - Deployed archive is locked in JBoss 5.0 Beta2
* [JBAS-4389] - nestedjarXXXX.temp files remain in the User's Temp directory on Windows after AS shutdown.
* [JBAS-4453] - SerializableResultSetMetaData did not have the classname for the column set.
* [JBAS-4525] - JBossMQ WriteTask in UIL2 could block forever
* [JBAS-4545] - Modification of jsp causes redeploy of war
* [JBAS-4650] - JSFIntegrationUnitTestCase is failing for JBoss AS 5
* [JBAS-4673] - SARDeployer should throw an error if there is more than one loader repository
* [JBAS-4815] - UnifiedInvokerProxyHA - Client instance check and assignment should be atomic
* [JBAS-4911] - MSSQLValidConnectionChecker throws exception with MS SQL Server 2005 JDBC driver
* [JBAS-4951] - Retry debug message within UnifiedInvokerHAProxy.invoke() is misleading
* [JBAS-4969] - Security-domain name entry in options map causing exception in custom login modules
* [JBAS-5026] - NPE in JvmRouteValve.handleJvmRoute
* [JBAS-5033] - Clustering fails to shutdown properly
* [JBAS-5043] - Don't find the good persistence unit when multiple ear with same pu name
* [JBAS-5063] - JBoss 4.2.2 doesn't work with JSF RI 1.2_07
* [JBAS-5108] - Twiddle should print out 'invoke' results, even when no propertyeditor for the returned object is found
* [JBAS-5132] - Jboss 4.2.2 JSF RI did not work for clicking links w/ target=_blank
* [JBAS-5151] - Resource loading fails for WEB-INF/xyz.txt
* [JBAS-5161] - Preferred master API should live on its own hasingleton election policy
* [JBAS-5190] - Wrong ordering of EJB/WAR startup causes Seam dvd example to fail deployment
* [JBAS-5201] - EJB2 Entity with cache invalidation fails to deploy with NPE
* [JBAS-5206] - Can't start JBoss 5 with a pure JRE installation
* [JBAS-5208] - Classloader problem with NamingRestartUnitTestCase
* [JBAS-5211] - Facelets scanning for .taglib.xml is broken in trunk
* [JBAS-5220] - twiddle not displaying info regarding java.lang:* beans when -Djavax.management.builder.initial=
org.jboss.system.server.jmx.MBeanServerBuilderImpl is used .
* [JBAS-5223] - ServiceMetaDataICF needs to query mbean for missing ServiceAttributeMetaData values
* [JBAS-5228] - Race condition maintaining acknowledgements when pushing messages to the client
* [JBAS-5232] - HAR deployment broken
* [JBAS-5241] - Exclude tests that are no longer relevant
* [JBAS-5256] - Unbounded tmp file creation with ProfileService enabled
* [JBAS-5268] - jboss-web.xml class loading info not used by WarClassLoaderDeployer
* [JBAS-5275] - org.jboss.test.security.test.XMLLoginModulesUnitTestCase failing on Z-servers
* [JBAS-5285] - *ReferenceMetadataResolverDeployers overridding explicitly-defined jndi-name
* [JBAS-5316] - scanforMappings can't get URLs from BaseClassLoader
* [JBAS-5320] - Dependency names need to be validated earlier
* [JBAS-5322] - Security Deployer Object Name construction should use full name of vfs deployment
* [JBAS-5330] - ServiceMetaDataICF callsouts need to establish mbean class loader as TCL
* [JBAS-5344] - Get scoped aop tests working again following upgrade to JBoss ClassLoader Beta11
* [JBAS-5354] - Need to improve error handling around thread pool errors
* [JBAS-5355] - @JMX lifecycle should be tied to POJO lifecycle
* [JBAS-5357] - AOP Inconsistences with JBossMessaging
* [JBAS-5359] - mapped-name is required for WebServiceContext
* [JBAS-5364] - UnifiedInvokerHAProxy can throw NullPointerException under load
* [JBAS-5368] - War class loader fails to delegate on redeployment
* [JBAS-5375] - LRUEnterpriseContextCachePolicy leaks classloader to Timer thread
* [JBAS-5384] - Fix JBossWS regression for CR1
* [JBAS-5404] - Updated session maxInactiveInterval not respected on backup nodes
* [JBAS-5423] - AnnotationMetaDataDeployer defaults "metadata-complete" to true, should be false
* [JBAS-5428] - Addition of undocumented feature has caused a bug in normal behaviour
* [JBAS-5430] - ORB added to naming context is not serializable
* [JBAS-5431] - PooledInvokerProxy is not using the TPC factory setup by the UserTransaction client
* [JBAS-5444] - remove twiddle.bat/shutdown.bat %ARGS% processing in favour of %*
* [JBAS-5451] - Unclean handling of JMX registrations by ChannelFactory
* [JBAS-5459] - JDBCStartCommand fails with index already exists
* [JBAS-5460] - AnnotationMetaDataDeployer needs to include client main class regardless of class level annotations
* [JBAS-5462] - JSF fails with Seam if logging level is set to DEBUG
* [JBAS-5466] - NPE when executing org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JBossWebRealm.hasRole() method
* [JBAS-5470] - Timer service must show a stack trace on error
* [JBAS-5477] - Ejb3Deployer does not create DeploymentScope for DeploymentUnit with no parent
* [JBAS-5478] - Assertion Error in PersistenceUnitParsingDeployer
* [JBAS-5480] - SSLSessionInterceptor has a copy/paste error in invokeHome method
* [JBAS-5486] - ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.ejb3.tx.TxInterceptorFactory
* [JBAS-5490] - All EJB3 endpoints broken
* [JBAS-5495] - Advisors for proxies are cleared if proxied class is loaded up by the bootstrap classloader
* [JBAS-5499] - ejb-local-ref is not resolving to metadata localJndiName
* [JBAS-5502] - Enabling JBossMQ XA recovery fails
* [JBAS-5505] - Test that class and container proxies understand classloaders
* [JBAS-5508] - Tomcat deployer throws java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
* [JBAS-5511] - JBossWebRealm:hasRole check needs to establish subject
* [JBAS-5515] - Failed to load users/passwords/role files
* [JBAS-5524] - EAR isolation requires jboss-app.xml
* [JBAS-5526] - DB Connections established which fail check-valid-connection-sql do not immediatly close their connection
* [JBAS-5528] - If SingletonStatelessSessionInstancePool is used for a SLSB, container MBean state is reported incorrectly
* [JBAS-5547] - New MCF Deployer does not handle loader-repository
* [JBAS-5556] - Fix aop security test
* [JBAS-5562] - Remove jbossmq-httpil.sar from deploy-hasingleton
* [JBAS-5571] - When JBossMQ does XA recovery it should always write the XID to the log
* [JBAS-5572] - run.sh fails on Solaris
* [JBAS-5574] - Don't log an error for BMT Stateful not completing their transactions
* [JBAS-5575] - SRPPrincipal.equals() throws ClassCastException
* [JBAS-5579] - Get seam tests working
* [JBAS-5586] - AnnotationMetaDataDeployer should consider web apps with web.xml version 2.4 and earlier metadata complete
* [JBAS-5592] - Container leaks java:comp/TransactionSynchronizationRegistry binding
* [JBAS-5593] - EJB2 ProxyFactoryHA has unbalanced lifecycle
* [JBAS-5598] - Regression with non-readable properties
* [JBAS-5608] - Removing a session from a clustered sso entry removes all sessions
* [JBAS-5611] - HDScanner Thread throws NPE in the Sun JVM on 64 bit machines
* [JBAS-5612] - MySQLValidConnectionChecker is not serializable
* [JBAS-5613] - OracleValidConnectionChecker is not serializable
* [JBAS-5614] - Cannot access in nested jar
* [JBAS-5622] - getCallerPrincipal is not mapping the domain caller mapping
* [JBAS-5623] - JMS ActivationSpec 'acknowledgeMode' does not follow spec recommendation
* [JBAS-5644] - Incorrect containerName attribute setting in valves
* [JBAS-5655] - Annotated element for 'xyz' is niether Method nor Field
* [JBAS-5657] - JSP source code exposure in jmx-console
* [JBAS-5670] - Using MessageConsumers with Message Selector make messages stuck in queue
* [JBAS-5678] - closed jdbc connection before transaction rollback is called
* [JBAS-5680] - AnnotationMetaDataDeployer fails in finding classes with annotation on methods only
* [JBAS-1617] - Merge fixes for JacORB bugs #562 and #568 into the JacORB lib shipped w/ JBoss
* [JBAS-4198] - Align EJB3 Security with JEE 1.4 Behavior
* [JBAS-4355] - jbossall-client.jar should only point to external client jar files.
* [JBAS-4469] - Extract the common use clustering code from the JBoss AS codebase
* [JBAS-4526] - JBossMQ UIL2 Read/Write Tasks should not be doing initialization
* [JBAS-4632] - Remove JBCACHE-1172 workaround
* [JBAS-4639] - Optimized replication of ClusteredSession metadata
* [JBAS-4858] - SecurityDeployer changes with metadata
* [JBAS-5085] - Use total replication by default for session replication
* [JBAS-5088] - Failing org.jboss.test.jbossmq.test.ConnectionConsumerErrorFiredUnitTestCase.testExceptionListenerFiredOnError (jrockit)
* [JBAS-5103] - Transaction manager migration out of jboss-service.xml
* [JBAS-5204] - XMLLoginConfig as a bean
* [JBAS-5216] - Remove temporary fix: Set TCL and BeanMetaData classloader to the deployment classloader in TempBeanMetaDataDeployer
* [JBAS-5219] - Fix org.jboss.test.security.test.DeepCopySubjectUnitTestCase.java
* [JBAS-5224] - Improve AS start-up time.
* [JBAS-5230] - SecurityMetaDataStore implementation in integration
* [JBAS-5243] - ServiceMetaData needs addDependency and addAttibute API methods
* [JBAS-5262] - Revisit jboss.vfs.forceNoCopy behaviour in JBoss VFS
* [JBAS-5274] - Default log4j conversion pattern should log Thread name
* [JBAS-5278] - Need to check transaction status on SQL operations
* [JBAS-5279] - Resolve Regressions Arising from resolvedJndiName Change
* [JBAS-5308] - Security Services should exist in deploy not deployers
* [JBAS-5310] - Add UNICAST to TCP-based stacks with a thread pool
* [JBAS-5311] - Remove compile-time dependence on org.jgroups.jmx.JChannelFactoryMBean
* [JBAS-5312] - Make DynamicLoginConfig a bean
* [JBAS-5313] - Beans marked with @JMX should be registered in the MBeanServer with their Classloader
* [JBAS-5318] - deploy/security should host all security configurations (beans, policies etc)
* [JBAS-5319] - Integrate proper ClassLoading spi into JBossAS
* [JBAS-5323] - Set loopback="true" in all JGroups UDP stacks
* [JBAS-5324] - Create Shared Dependency POM for AS and AS Consumers
* [JBAS-5331] - AOP deployer should include pluggable instrumentor jar(s)
* [JBAS-5335] - Cluster testsuite HA-JNDI clients should limit autodiscovery to their partition
* [JBAS-5336] - Enable MergedJBossWebMetaDataDeployer
* [JBAS-5340] - Add JBM-appropriate stacks to our ChannelFactory config
* [JBAS-5346] - Move the CachedConnectionManager back into deploy
* [JBAS-5347] - Update sample-bindings.xml with JBoss Messaging values
* [JBAS-5352] - Get rid of war-deployers-all-beans.xml
* [JBAS-5356] - Make JaasSecurityDomain a bean
* [JBAS-5369] - Merge changes made to JaasSecurityDomain in Branch 4.2 into trunk
* [JBAS-5372] - Move XACML Tests from AS5/Trunk to security-xacml/trunk/jboss-sunxacml
* [JBAS-5390] - Break out Aspects Required by EJB3
* [JBAS-5406] - Increase testing of alternate legacy detached invokers
* [JBAS-5410] - Remove remoting classes from jbossas/trunk/aspects when jboss-aspects is released
* [JBAS-5411] - Remove org.jboss.aspects.asynch.* from jbossas/trunk/aspects
* [JBAS-5413] - EJB3 JaccHelper removal needs retrofit in the ejb3 deployers
* [JBAS-5415] - Remove vestigal component-matrix from repos/jbossas/projects
* [JBAS-5440] - Replace JNDI lookups of HAPartition with HAPartitionLocator
* [JBAS-5445] - add alt-dd support for ear modules
* [JBAS-5454] - Ejb3ClientDeployer needs to use DeploymentEndpointResolver, demands on jndi name
* [JBAS-5456] - Remove deprecated org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.JvmRouteFilter
* [JBAS-5458] - Need a MergedJBossClientMetaDataDeployer
* [JBAS-5473] - Remove EJB3 core tests
* [JBAS-5485] - Add mdbsessionpoolclear testcase from EJB3
* [JBAS-5491] - Increase PermGen in testsuite
* [JBAS-5514] - Deprecate JBoss Realms in favor of JBossWebRealm
* [JBAS-5533] - EJBStage2Deployer behaviour needs to be integrated into Ejb3Deployer
* [JBAS-5544] - Rename metadata-beans.xml in deployers to metadata-deployer-beans.xml for consistency
* [JBAS-5548] - Make sure Seam runs on AS5.
* [JBAS-5618] - Scope FIELD granularity web session pojos to the session
* [JBAS-5619] - Restore ProfileService proxies SecurityClientInterceptor
* [JBAS-5632] - Clean out dead code from ClusteredSession hierarchy
* [JBAS-5633] - Enable jboss.vfs.forceCopy by default, if unspecified
* [JBAS-5688] - Create release notes for AS5 CR1
* [JBAS-5527] - jboss_4_0.dtd should include support for SingletonStatelessSessionInstancePool
* [JBAS-5121] - Track jboss and thirdparty dependencies upgrades for JBoss 5.0.0.CR1
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161635#4161635
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161635