I have replied to this question here
Please use the Teiid Discussion forum for any future questions as it
provides better medium than mailing list.
On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 16:13 -0500, Sun, Bo wrote:
Hi, Teiid users:
I started Teiid exploration and try to run the Quick start sample.
So far I have:
1) installed Jboss and Teiid run-time, and started Jboss with VDB
2) installed Derby DB and populated sample tables/data, and started
3) I tested the Derby DB, I can select from tables
I have following questions hopefully you can help:
1) Please confirm that Teiid metadata repository save in xml formats
in <jboss.home>/server/default/deploy directory (v.s. in a relational
DB in MetaMatrx scenario).
2) in Sample README.txt file: it suggests to test Teiid VDB connection
with following command:
$./run.sh localhost 31000 dynamicportfolio "select stock.* from
product, (call MarketData.getTextFiles('*.txt')) f, TEXTTABLE(f.file
COLUMNS symbol string, price bigdecimal HEADER) stock where
It seems not working for me. What is the way you normally testing VDB
3) I tried to use Squirrel to connect to teiid jdbc with following
Driver file: teiid-7.1.0.Final-client.jar
Class Name: org.teiid.jdbc.TeiidDriver
URL:jdbc:teiid:DynamicPortfolio@mm://aistelab01:31000 (aistelab01 is
the server where teiid installed)
I got error: Teiid: unable to find a component used authenticate on to
I am not able to jdbc connect to Derby DB also.
teiid-users mailing list