* CDI TCK has been pushed to the central Maven repo.
* Weld core has been staged to
* Weld SE has been staged to
* Weld Servlet has been staged to
* Weld Wicket has been staged to
* Weld examples have been staged to
* Weld docs have been staged to
* Weld JBoss AS Integration (beta8) has been released (and is being sync'd to the
jboss maven repos now)
* Weld zip distribution is at http://people.redhat.com/~pmuir/weld-1.0.1-Final.zip
* CDI TCK zip distribution is at
Ondrej and team, could you please do the QA process we did for 1.0.0 for both zips?
Yes. Although we're testing EWP 5.0.0 CR2 right now, we could have some
time for this, because the EWP looks like we'll turn it down.
You'll need *all* the staging repos described above :-) We should
QA against JBoss AS 6.0 M2. As before, you will need to update the JBoss AS server using
mvn -f jboss-as/pom.xml in either dist.
I will be online intermittently, so ping me if you see me.
On 20 Feb 2010, at 22:35, Pete Muir wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2010, at 12:12, Pete Muir wrote:
>> On 29 Jan 2010, at 14:15, Pete Muir wrote:
>>> 1.0.1 on the 18th (as I am on PTO from 6th - 13th). We will hold the 1.0.1
of the TCK until then to reduce the release burden.
>> We're delaying this release for a day or so, as a number of issues have
emerged on the GlassFish TCK run that we want to nail down the cause of.
>> Expect the release to be complete on Monday.
> I will start the release tomorrow, so please check with me before making commits to
any of Weld.
> I will start by releasing the TCK, and then move onto core, and then the other areas
such as examples, integrations etc. With luck I will complete this tomorrow, and pass it
to QA for testing on Monday (Ondrej, can we get time for this?). However, if I run into
issues, then, as I travelling on Monday, I will continue to work on this on Tuesday.
> weld-dev mailing list
weld-dev mailing list