* CDI TCK has been pushed to the central Maven repo.
* Weld core has been staged to
* Weld SE has been staged to
* Weld Servlet has been staged to
* Weld Wicket has been staged to
* Weld examples have been staged to
* Weld docs have been staged to
* Weld JBoss AS Integration (beta8) has been released (and is being sync'd to the
jboss maven repos now)
* Weld zip distribution is at http://people.redhat.com/~pmuir/weld-1.0.1-Final.zip
* CDI TCK zip distribution is at
Ondrej and team, could you please do the QA process we did for 1.0.0 for both zips?
You'll need *all* the staging repos described above :-) We should QA against JBoss AS
6.0 M2. As before, you will need to update the JBoss AS server using mvn -f
jboss-as/pom.xml in either dist.
I will be online intermittently, so ping me if you see me.
On 20 Feb 2010, at 22:35, Pete Muir wrote:
On 18 Feb 2010, at 12:12, Pete Muir wrote:
> On 29 Jan 2010, at 14:15, Pete Muir wrote:
>> 1.0.1 on the 18th (as I am on PTO from 6th - 13th). We will hold the 1.0.1 of the
TCK until then to reduce the release burden.
> We're delaying this release for a day or so, as a number of issues have emerged
on the GlassFish TCK run that we want to nail down the cause of.
> Expect the release to be complete on Monday.
I will start the release tomorrow, so please check with me before making commits to any
I will start by releasing the TCK, and then move onto core, and then the other areas such
as examples, integrations etc. With luck I will complete this tomorrow, and pass it to QA
for testing on Monday (Ondrej, can we get time for this?). However, if I run into issues,
then, as I travelling on Monday, I will continue to work on this on Tuesday.
weld-dev mailing list