CR2 did not materialize as the holidays absorbed more time than expected. We will likely
proceed directly to the final release tomorrow.
----- Original Message -----
We have decided to delay the 7.6 release until early next week. The
additional time should give us more time to refine the GSSAPI logic
and to optimize the replication logic. CR2 should be posted soon
and should be representative of the final release. Also 8.0 work is
proceeding nicely. With the first beta of AS 7.1 released we have a
fairly stable development target. We will delay releasing a 8.0
alpha until the first CR of AS 7.1 is available (currently scheduled
to be a Christmas present).
The Teiid Team