We have decided to delay the 7.6 release until early next week. The additional time
should give us more time to refine the GSSAPI logic and to optimize the replication logic.
CR2 should be posted soon and should be representative of the final release. Also 8.0
work is proceeding nicely. With the first beta of AS 7.1 released we have a fairly stable
development target. We will delay releasing a 8.0 alpha until the first CR of AS 7.1 is
available (currently scheduled to be a Christmas present).
The Teiid Team