I aws looking at http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/ , it's great , there is a
lot of info but IMO there is too much infos, especially the "Getting
Started" section :
- We have some old documents not directly related to "core" Aerogear, like
- We have some nice Tutorials that are at the end of the list which should
be more visible
- Some images links are broken.
Before opening jiras/PR I just wanted to ping the community to ask for
Good morning all, today I sent this PR.
Before move forward with the ceremony, I would like to hear your thoughts.
1- I strongly recommend to drop or hide that repository to avoid
misguided information. yay/nay?
2- I would like to drop the instance on OpenShift too. yay/nay?
Aloha sweet hearts, time to take a break for some weeks.
I think everyone has my contact just in case of some emergency, either
way Jay and Qmx know how to reach me ( http://goo.gl/WEOyfx )
Have you all the best next weeks ever (I won't be here to be picky) <3
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
Passos and I got together this afternoon and put together our JIRAs for
1.3.0. This includes things we've planned before (mostly Gradle) and
things from our meeting with Abstractj last week about security.
### 1.3.0 ###
* AGDROID-129 - This epic is everything key generation related.
- AGDROID-132 - Auto generate and send to server
* AGDROID-133 - Client side utilities for encrypting and accessing
<3 AGDROID-136 - Encrypt / search data in SQL Store
<3 AGDROID-135 - Decrypt Payloads from Pipes
<3 AGDROID-134 - Encrypt local files
- AGDROID-137 - Create thread on ML to ask about adding in security
* AGDROID-138 - Key Management
* AGDROID-103 - Add Gradle support to the aerogear-android
- AGDROID-111 - Add Android/Gradle information to Release doc
- AGDROID-107 - Create a getting started with Android Studio doc.
- AGDROID-106 - Update release docs to include aar release
- AGDROID-105 - Update Project README.md to instruct for gradle.
- AGDROID-104 - Add build.gradle file
- AGDROID-57 - Add AAR package creation to build lifecycle
- AGDROID-112 - Log a warning if methods with callbacks are called from
the UI thread outside of the Loader APIs
- AGDROID-94 - Write README for aerogear-aerodoc-android
- AGDROID-71 - RestAdapter constructor treats baseURL as an absolute
URL and should make it a relative URL
since the 0.8.0 in August several bugs have been fixed. Currently a few PRs
are on the waiting list, but once they are in, it would be good to roll
another release, e.g. a 0.8.5
I am now wondering if some bugs/feature are missing? Also, Luke: Do you
have anything 'urgent' :-) for the AdminUI ?
Note: when the next umbrella release of AeroGear comes, there will be
another UP (e.g. 0.9.0) as well.
But in the spirit of release often and early I guess it's good to have
another release now...
I've begun looking into AGPUSH-291 to try to identify areas to start
improving the performance of our SimplePush Server. The following gist can
be used to follow this work:
Any comments can be posted here or as comments on the gist.