[
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBFORUMS-303?page=com.atlassian.jira.plug...
]
Somvit Bhowmik updated JBFORUMS-303:
------------------------------------
Description:
Hi,
I have downloaded and installed the jBPM 5.4 as mentioned in the documentation.
Documentation says that we can use the service task option. But service task design option
is not present in the jBPM 5.4. In this version Service Task option is present or not. If
it is not present then where from I get this service task. Please help me on this
problem.
Thanks,
Somvit
was:
Hi,
I have downloaded and installed the jBPM 5.4 as mentioned in the documentation.
Documentation says we can use the service task. But service task design option is not
present in the component in jBPM 5.4. Can I use Service Task of jBPM 5.4.
Thanks,
Somvit
jBPM 5.4 Service task problem
-----------------------------
Key: JBFORUMS-303
URL:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBFORUMS-303
Project: JBoss Forums
Issue Type: Task
Reporter: Somvit Bhowmik
Assignee: Luca Stancapiano
Hi,
I have downloaded and installed the jBPM 5.4 as mentioned in the documentation.
Documentation says that we can use the service task option. But service task design option
is not present in the jBPM 5.4. In this version Service Task option is present or not. If
it is not present then where from I get this service task. Please help me on this
problem.
Thanks,
Somvit
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira