thanks for reaching out!
On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 8:22 AM, yaniv-cb4 <yanivn(a)c-b4.com> wrote:
Hi all, During the last 4-5 months C-B4 had made some changes
to AeroGear server.
I would like do discuss those changes with you guys in order to decide
are relevant for aerogear upstream.
1) Maven changes to support Wildfly 8.2.1.
2) Maven eclipse integration, include js resources into output war.
3) unifiedpush-service - use arquillian/wildfly instead of openejb.
4) unifiedpush-jaxrs - additional tests using arquillian.
as indicated on our GH commit thread () over the last days, I am happy
to get all of these into our master branch :)
1) Documents API - Store & Forward documents. Designed to support large
payload, store json doc and send silent push.
Sounds nice! This means a new/different sender API was added for sending
large payload (too large for iOS (e.g. bigger than 2k))?
The payload is stored on the UPS DB and can be fetched by the devices (e.g.
after a silent push) via HTTP basic? Or are these "fetch" routes Keycloak
2) Register installation in disabled mode. First step to
3) Enable device based on verification process (SMS/Email). Plugable
architecture. default impl uses Clickatell API but can be configures to any
other vendor impl.
Ah, this is nice feature as well. By default (or per setting), all devices
are initially disabled for push, right? Via successful SMS/EMail
verification the push will be enabled for the device?
I do like this and can see interest in this at our community. Glad to see
the architecture is plugable, because I am not too thrilled about
hard-coded dependencies against some proprietary SMS API. How can the
actual SMS (or Email) implementation be enabled/configured?
4) Extended Multitenancy - Link aliases to application. First step
5) Move installation to new variant/application based on alias relation.
Can you explain a bit more on this e.g. what's the use-case here ?
Thanks again for reaching out!
View this message in context:
Sent from the aerogear-dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com
aerogear-dev mailing list