On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Stefan Miklosovic <smikloso(a)redhat.com>wrote:
I can use OTP for Android. Since it is little bit unclear for me, I
propose my own "test case" for this.
1) I take web application "as-is" here (2) and I deploy it to JBoss AS
2) I take this OTP Android demo here (3) and I install it to mobile phone.
3) I fill in forms in Android emulator with name / pass and when I get the
number, i take that and I enter that into web application
4) I verify that I am logged in the web application
5) OTP for Android works.
1) Is there some other use case scenario how it should be tested?
I think not, because I don't see how you could scan the code QRCode
2) I heard that OTP demo is little bit obsolete so maybe some
plumbing here and there would be necessary. Otherwise, what would you like
to see regarding OTP and Android tested?
Yes and no. Actually it's using an old version of AeroGear library but it
is working. Anyway I'm updating it right now.
3) Do you see a room for incorporating Droidium into Aerogear more
I could deep e.g. into AeroGear controller and do some
testing there or security would be very nice area as well. This tool is
pretty handy in QA and AeroGear would benefit from that greatly.
Red Hat Brno - JBoss Mobile Platform
aerogear-dev mailing list