Amos Feng resolved JBTM-1187.
Fix Version/s: 5.0.0.M2
Review TXFramework Quickstarts
Project: JBoss Transaction Manager
Issue Type: Feature Request
Security Level: Public(Everyone can see)
Reporter: Paul Robinson
Assignee: Amos Feng
Fix For: 5.0.0.M2
The TXFramework Quickstarts need to be reviewed before they can be unleashed on the
The starting place is to clone the quickstart repo and start with the README.md in
. This README.md should
provide enough information for somebody to start using the TXFramework and to run the
As much as possible you will need to imagine you are fairly new to the TXFramework, but
you have some knowledge of transactions. For now it is enough to assume you have seen the
TXFramework JUDCon presentation; as the initial user base will mostly likely be generated
off the back of it.
1. Check that the quickstarts can be ran from the instructions provided.
2. Do the instructions make sense?
3. Is the code easy to understand?
4. Could the code be improved/simplified?
5. After running and inspecting the quickstarts do you feel like you could start writing
applications with this technology? If not, what are your questions/issues?
6. Does any aspect of the TXFramework not make sense?
7. Any other general comments that you may have.
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: