[iOS version number] CocoaPods does not love Mx and CRy releases
by Matthias Wessendorf
we are 'shipping' our iOS bits via CocoaPods. In order to specify a
version, your project's Podfile needs to have the following:
pod 'AeroGear', '1.0.0.CR1'
This works fine. BUT... It's also valid to NOT specify a version:
Now... it loads the latest and greatest version... not!
(well, usually it does)
-> In our case we get the 'old' M3 version (since the 'M' is BEHIND
the 'C' in the alphabet).
1) DELETE all the old versions from CocoaPods
2) name the CR1 an M4 - but the same problem will occur with the
So... I guess.... in order to keep/fix this... we really have to
remove the old versions :-(
For future releases, I'd strongly recommend to NOT use that .milestone
Aerogear Forge Plugin
by Sebastien Blanc
Hi all !
I'm pleased to announce that the first version of the Aerogear Scaffold
Plugin for forge is available !
It's still an alpha but thanks to the excellent work and help from Vineet
we have a working plugin :
- CRUD Scaffolding based on your entities.
- One-to-one , many-to-one relation supported.
- AngularJS and bootstrap responsive based.
- Aerogear Pipe and Store used.
There is still a lot to do but you can already play with it, a quickstart
is available here and you should be able to create your first Aerogear App
in 5 minutes ;) https://gist.github.com/sebastienblanc/4961324
An example of a generated application can also be found here :
https://github.com/sebastienblanc/scaffoldtester , please review the
generated code (at least the JS and HTML) and report it to me and I will
update the templates accordingly.
Next steps are :
- Integrate Search feature (using the DataStore filter facilities)
- Integrate Aerogear Pagination (although generic pagination is present now)
- Integrate jQueryMobile (will probably be another plugin)