C-B4 changes to Aerogear
Hi all, During the last 4-5 months C-B4 had made some changes
<https://github.com/C-B4/unifiedpush-server/> to AeroGear server.
I would like do discuss those changes with you guys in order to decide which
are relevant for aerogear upstream.
1) Maven changes to support Wildfly 8.2.1.
2) Maven eclipse integration, include js resources into output war.
3) unifiedpush-service - use arquillian/wildfly instead of openejb.
4) unifiedpush-jaxrs - additional tests using arquillian.
1) Documents API - Store & Forward documents. Designed to support large
payload, store json doc and send silent push.
2) Register installation in disabled mode. First step to versification
3) Enable device based on verification process (SMS/Email). Plugable
architecture. default impl uses Clickatell API but can be configures to any
other vendor impl.
4) Extended Multitenancy - Link aliases to application. First step to
5) Move installation to new variant/application based on alias relation.
View this message in context: http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/C-B4-changes-to-Aerogear-tp1239...
Sent from the aerogear-dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
6 years, 10 months
Google Service Gradle Plugin
by Summers Pittman
I am currently working on setting up support for consuming the
google-services.json file for our AeroGear Android Push. I can parse the
file to extract the push values from it at runtime if the file is in the
assets folder; however, the Google services plugin expects this to be in
the project flavor root and thus outside of the classpath.
What do you guys think? Ideally we wouldn't be dependent on Google's
plugin and would put this file in assets. However if you use Google's
services above and beyond push then we will either a) need to duplicate the
file or b) intelligently detect if the plugin was used to build the project
and consume the file as appropriate.
6 years, 10 months