done the following:
- deployed on both 'jboss-eap-6.3' and 'wildfly-8.1.0.Final’ servers using the
provided instructions and worked fluently.
- tested iOS HelloWorld and Contacts Quickstart on both servers and worked fluently.
- enabled the ‘developer’ user plus added a new user with the ‘developer' role,
created applications and variants and the isolation works as expected. Only the admin user
can see application from all users.
+1 for the release.
On Oct 31, 2014, at 1:29 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew(a)apache.org> wrote:
here is another release, containing some fixes since the last 1.0.1 release! Thanks to
the team for all the hard work it put into this 1.0.2 release!
Here are a few highlights of this release:
* Keycloak 1.0.4 usage
* new developer role
* documentation updates
* SSLv3 version removed from docs
* UI fixes and improvements
* Polish UI to look nice(r) on mobile devices
You'll find details on all the JIRAs can be found here:
The staging repository is located here:
NOTE: Once this release has been approved the matching tag will be used to get the
OpenShift online bits updated!
Let me know the results of your testing!
If I hear nothing bad by Tuesday evening, the release to maven central will happen on
aerogear-dev mailing list