Good morning peeps.
AeroGear Security 1.2.0 was staged under nexus profile
- Instructions to test it
* Download the sources from
* run mvn clean package and deploy it
* Make use of these sources to send a request against the server:
* [maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration
* [maven-release-plugin] prepare release 1.2.0
* Revert "Preparing to release AeroGear Security 1.2.0"
* Merge branch 'parent_pom'
* remove stuff provided by the parent pom
* add aerogear's parent pom
* fix pom formatting
* Preparing to release AeroGear Security 1.2.0
* Merge branch 'hawk'
* Le missing license headers
* Inclusion of Javadocs for Hawk
* Update to Hawk 1.0.0
* Fix the error messages
* Handle more generic exceptions
* Follow the header conventions from Hawk
* Hawk server configuration must be provided by the developer
* Fix the issues with Hawk and CDI
* Merge branch 'formatting'
* fix formatting
* Merge branch 'license_fixes'
* fix license headers
* Merge branch 'JavaDocForSecure'
* Removing stupid import (thanks Eclipse)
* Fixing typos
* Adding an XML example...
* Adding JAvaDoc for the Secure annotation + Hint on enabling in
projects beans.xml file
* Update README
Feedback, suggestions to improve the documentation, tomatoes are
welcome. On wednesday I'll send it to maven central, so if you would
like to test, let me know.