On 10 April 2018 at 11:20, Fabio Massimo Ercoli <fercoli(a)redhat.com> wrote:
Andrea and me are starting the next sprint on OpenShift Hibernate demo.
Based on the feedbacks we received, we have prepared this TODO list for the
* Provide feedback on Infinispan OCP template
I started reporting some things:
Would be nice to see the cluster forming with no errors, ideally no
* Extract template paramters and environment variables into secrets and
* Discuss Hibernate statup optimization on OCP.
We should improve the OGM modules so that we don't have to copy all
the dependencies we don't need.
For example today it takes some time as it's copying also all the
Neo4J libraries; no big deal but this demo isn't using Neo4J, so it
would be nice for people to be able to choose only the feature packs
* Implement authentication and authorization.
* Infinispan remote task to update the board (in future Stored
* Search / Query on messagges
You mean via Infinispan ICKLE in this case?
* Full text Search / Analytics on message content
Using Hibernate Search + Elasticsearch
* Pipeline / DevOps ( Jenkins )
I'm not a big fan of this. I do like the pipelines and devops in
principle and it's a nice feature of Openshift, but I believe there's
no lack of demos on this topic while we should focus on Hibernate
We could add it as it might indeed look compellin in a full demo of
the platform but let's keep this as very last priority.
* Let's keep the stack up to date to benefit from very latest
improvements. I tested locally using Infinispan Server 9.2.1.Final, it
looks like we could use this already even with the older OGM. I'd
upgrade OGM to latest too but apparently we can keep these task items
WDYT about it? Suggestions and ideas are more then wecolme.
FABIO MASSIMO ERCOLI
hibernate-dev mailing list