On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 12:11:41AM -0400, Gail Badner wrote:
I am finished with the 4.2.20.Final release, except for uploading
distributions due to problems at SourceForge.
FYI, I am having the same issue. I am waiting for a week now to upload the Validator
Initially, there were even no buttons to create folders or upload anything. Now they are
don't work (I've just tried again). ssh upload does not work either.
SourceForge had some major outage, but seems unable to full recover. I am not sure how
we should wait. Right now I am drawn between these options
* announce the release mentioning that the artifacts will be uploaded if and when
SourceForge works again
* upload the artifacts to GitHub and link to there
* keep waiting