On May 4, 2010, at 2:00 AM, Steve Ebersole wrote:
Attached are the notes from today's meeting.
1) Strong is almost done setting up the new Hudson jobs for Core.
2) Rather than email notifications we will utilize Hudson's RSS
3) We will be switching from HSQLDB to H2 for default testing.
before we move to H2 formally, Steve, Gail, would you please run the whole trunk on H2
locally and resolve the failures/errors(20+)?
I'm asking because of if there is any failures/errors in the Main job, then it will
not trigger the testsuite job.
and Emmanuel, Hardy,
if you want to have the same hudson setup for H-search, please make sure all test pass H2
4) We agreed to try 4 weeks as the timebox for 3.5 for the time
That puts 3.5.2 on May 12th.
5) For the time being bug fixes need to be applied to both trunk and the
3.5 branch. Also discussed general backporting guidelines.
6) Discussed changes in 3.6 pertaining to Type, TypeFactory, etc. Will
updated and we can
discuss any concern next week.
7) Merging annotation documentation into core is in progress.
8) Discussed JIRA issue
Steve Ebersole <steve(a)hibernate.org>
hibernate-dev mailing list