On 06/09/2012, qwertyqwerty <sol_987(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
To answer your questions:
* Is Test the same as TEST? If not, what's Test supposed to do?
- Yes, Test is the same as TEST.
* You have two bindings to t.
- There are two bindings, becuase the first I want to get the name from
You can't bind the same variable twice, but I don't think you need a
binding at all.
the object, and the second I want to get the value from the object
* What is "from t" meant to return?
- i am trying to get it to return my Object
Test or TEST? But this is already available.
* TEST() (t.name...) is nowhere near any syntactic form in DRL.
- what i am trying to achieve here, is to loop through the ArrayList.
Retrieving the object, and then from that object checking the value of the
"name" and "value" for the second binding.
Which ArrayList? There's none that I can see.
Again, and for the last time: Do consider learning DRL so that you
know how to do simple things, test your rules as DRL rules and then
proceed to using them in spreadsheets.