I have a few questions on Drools.
* My client has millions of rows of Facts of same type , to which the rules
are applied. The facts are never updated.
* There is multiple set of Rule groups (Cancer type can be
Breast/Colon/Thyroid etc), with each group containing multiple rules in a
separate .drl file (BeastCancer.drl, ColonCancer.drl etc).
I have the following requirements/questions
1) Each group has a first rule that checks for Cancer type - If the caner
type is not the one for this group (Say the CaseFact is for Colon but the
current rule group is for Breast) the rule flow should stop for this group
and continue for other groups. I guess I can achieve this by having my first
rule with a high Salience and skip the rest of the rules if the condition is
met. (drools.clearAgenda () may be ?)
2) within a group of rules - I need to skip the execution for rest of rules
in this group only depending on the condition.
3) Some conditional flow (I believe I can achieve this with Rule Flow
4) Should I have have one KnowledgeBase/Stateless session per .drl file (one
per beast.drl one for colon.drl)? That seems to be the logical thing to!
5) Main question is how do I skip execution of a set of rules
I appreciate in advance!
View this message in context:
Sent from the Drools: User forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com