In our business, most of the facts have a time-stamp attribute. In our
business-logic, we often try to analyze the relations between facts using
1) finding two adjacent labResults with an increasing value
2) checking whether 3 facts are consecutive
3) counting the number of facts fulfilling a specific constraint within a
specific time window.
We were happy to read (in the blog) about the new CEP feature which is about
to be added to drools 5.0.
* Where can we find more detailed description of CEP?
* Can we use CEP in a stateless session?
* Can we apply temporal-reasoning on the predefined time-stamp attributes,
and not on the fact assertion time?
For example, assuming we have a history of labResults, can we configure the
event to use the exisiting effectiveTime attribute? Can we avoid changing
the session timer from the calling application in order to do that?
* Can we use CEP to analyze the data in the examples above?
Many thanks for the help, Yoni
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/using-CEP-tp18797169p18797169.html
Sent from the drools - user mailing list archive at Nabble.com