As far as I remember you can use a CRON like expression in the timer
definition which will allow you to do that exactly.
On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 4:59 AM, Demian Calcaprina <calcacuervo(a)gmail.com>
Hey Guys, I am trying to use to use the timer in the rule, but I
fully understand it.
I have a simple rule which says
And I insert 100 Someting() object, after 1 second I see 100 activations.
- Can I do with the timer something like "run this rule once per minute"
- When does the timer start to run?
Thanks in advance,
rules-users mailing list
- MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jugargentina.org
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -