I'm sure I'm being dense, but I can't reconcile the readme instructions with
the file I see in the workbench app:
1. Copy kie-tomcat-integration jar into TOMCAT_HOME/lib
*Where is this file?
2. Copy jacc lib into TOMCAT_HOME/lib (javax.security.jacc-api in jboss
*What is the file name for "jacc lib" and where is it?
3. Add valve configuration into TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml inside Host
element as last valve definition
<Valve className="org.kie.integration.tomcat.JACCValve" />
4. Edit TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml to include roles and users, make
sure there will be 'analyst' or 'admin' roles defined as it's required
authorized to use kie-wb
5. Edit web.xml and uncomment all entries that are marked with
*There are no entries marked with TOMCAT-JEE-SECURITY in that file.
6. Rename org.uberfire.security.auth.AuthenticationSource to
*There isn't an "uberfire" folder under the "org" folder there.
View this message in context:
Sent from the Drools: User forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com