status looks like:
* Integration tests - passed
* UI tests - failed - UI glitches in FF
* SP tests - passed
* Migration tests - failed - scheme problems.
Migration is not a part of cartridge but I guess that UI should be fixed.
I have filled following bugs:
Note, as for Firefox DNS cache, just set
network.dnsCacheExpirationGracePeriod=0 in about:config.
we have a bunch of Arquillian extensions to help test Aerogear spread across
Aerogear test repos, for instance:
* smart url - allows tests to switch in between http and https URLs for
* rules - allows test to defines sample data for UPS via JUnit @Rule
* openshift-non-deploying-container - allows test to pretend Arquillian done
some deployment to OpenShift cartridge
It would be handy for us to release these extensions to Maven Central so we
don't have to compile them prior running tests and also reuse them across tests.
I was thinking about moving them into single repository in aerogear GH
and releasing them in org.aerogear.arquillian groupId.
Now I'm not in office, but I send to you a screenshot of my app setup info. It's in Portuguese but in the "Perfil do Equipamento" section you can see the info returned by the system (I didn't paste anything) ;-)
Enviado do meu iPhone