Hi Folks !
When we started the Aerodoc Quickstart project, the Simple Push Web Client
was part of the Aerodoc Backend project, hosted in a sub path (/client).
Once we got the code stable, we decided to move it to it's own repo :
. But I kept it
testing by copying it each time into the deployed aerodoc war.
These last days, while helping for the webinar and started using the web
client as "standalone" meaning deployed apart from the backend, I started
to face some issues that I won't elaborate here but the TL;DR : using CORS
with secured JAX-RS endpoints isn't working, be sure I will open a thread
and related JIRAs about this.
So, for now we decided to embed again the client with the backend, we've
got a working branch here :
for the August release it seems the way to go (I will PR this branch
Once, we have resolved the remaining issues, the Client will move back to
Any questions, feedback are welcome.