Nothing major, but still this got me wondering:
- why the parent pom "hibernate-validator-relocation" ?
- why the profile switch? do you plan to omit these artifacts for -
say - nightly builds and local testing of other projects depending on
- what's the benefit you're hoping to achieve by being consistent
with this approach?
On 30 January 2017 at 09:55, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet(a)gmail.com> wrote:
So, with Gunnar, we did the work to rename the groupId and relocate the
artifacts of Validator.
It would be nice if we could be consistent on the way we do it.
So what we did:
- we created a relocation/ directory/parent artifact containing all the
- we only enable the build of the relocation artifacts if the relocation
profile is enabled (the release scripts are already updated to take this
new profile into account)
See these commits for the details:
If you have any question, feel free to ask.
hibernate-dev mailing list