As discussed with some of you before, the experimental query parser project
has been renamed to accommodate the fact that it is a parser for HQL
queries and not only JPQL.
That's the changed URL:
* old: https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-jpql-parser
* new: https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-hql-parser
Assuming you've named your remote for the master repo "upstream", you can
change the remote's URL like this:
git remote set-url upstream git(a)github.com:
I recommend to rename your fork on GitHub as well (via the "settings" icon
on the lower right on the main view of your fork). Assuming you've named
the remote for your fork "origin", you can then change this remote's URL
git remote set-url origin git(a)github.com
The change also reflects in the group/artifact ids, e.g. it's
Last but not least, the parser project is built using Gradle now. Thanks to
the "Gradle wrapper" which is part of the project, you don't have to
install anything for that, you can run any build command via ./gradlew.
Upon first usage, this will download the actual Gradle tool. Some useful
* ./gradlew clean build (complete build, roughly the same as "mvn clean
* ./gradlew publishToMavenLocal (install artifacts to local Maven
* ./gradlew publish (deployment to Nexus, think "mvn deploy")
Let me know in case should any issues arise due to these changes.