Basically what Guillaume said.
Guillaume, I don't know if you discussed it already, but Sanne is planning
to have a look at this Integrator issue, apparently it's supposed to work
already, so there's probably a bug if it doesn't work.
Hibernate NoORM Team
On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 at 13:54, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet(a)gmail.com>
So a quick note about where we're at:
- Yoann is mostly done with the changes to make in Search 6 (it probably
needs a rebase and I need to test them but if I don't find any issue, it's
- I need to rebase my work on top of all the Quarkus renamings
- I had an issue with the ORM extension and integrators I need to figure
- the config needs some love to be more future proof but it's already in
pretty good shape
- in the meantime, Yoann and Fabio made good progress in making Search 6
usable (but still experimental, APIs are still evolving)
I think I was really not far from making it work last time I worked on it.
All in all, I plan to hopefully finish this next week.
It will be Search 6 *Alpha*. And it will be Elasticsearch only for now.
On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 9:34 AM Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel(a)hibernate.org>
> hibernate-dev mailing list
hibernate-dev mailing list