Community Updates for May 20 - May 27
You haven't set a status update. Log in and set your status at:
* testing the new list server [http://community.jboss.org/thread/127309
was viewed 12,244 times and replied to by 3 people
* No Link to Jboss Nukes [http://community.jboss.org/thread/90785
was viewed 105,130 times and replied to by 3 people
Your Connections - Activity by people you are following
You don't have any connections yet. Find people and connect!
Popular Content - The content that is most viewed and participated in
* NHibernate for .NET [http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14068
* Sessions and transactions [http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13951
* Open Session in View [http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13954
* Arquillian 1.0.0 Alpha2 - Released
* Announcement - New Maven Repository Infrastructure
* The future of workflow in JBoss
* Re: Announcing jBPM 4.4
* Re: Classcast exception while executing WSTrustClientTest
* Re: Tutorial on J2EE using JBOSS, Eclipse and Lomboz.
Tips and tricks - Connect with People
Keep up with your colleagues. You can follow anyone in Community to see what they are
doing as they do it. Just go to their profile and click on Follow [name] on the right
side of the page.
Now that you're following someone, click on the Your Stuff menu and select
Connections . Here you can see the latest activity by all the people you're following,
label people to organize them, opt in to receive an email every time a connection posts
content, and send an email to your connections. You can also see who is following you.
Another great benefit of connecting with people is the Connection Activity widget on
your home page . This widget shows the recent activity by all of your connections and
gives you a great way to keep up with what's going on.
Find out more .
Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your
email preferences by visiting: