Is there any progress on the task management component? Having got the iCalendar wrapper http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=131571 I've been working on in to a working state I wondered if some of the workarounds I've implemented are being addressed in the task management component. Looking at the Jbpm 4 source I see some potential answers...
Anyway some comments / questions:
- Is there an example lifecycle.xml for the task module?
- As the iCalendar model allows assignment of more than one actor to a task, I've been trying to figure out how / whether to do this with Jbpm. What is the rationale for limiting tasks to one actor?
- External ids. As I am able to create ad-hoc tasks and initiate a process from a Calendar client I need to be able to retrieve tasks via an iCalendar UID set by an external application. I'm using a process variable for this today, but obviously this is not ideal performance wise. The ability to set an alternate key on a task would be useful.
- Ability to create ad-hoc tasks. I have a workaround for this by creating a very simple process. Is this capability part of JBPM 4?
- Will there be any ability to set a scheduled start date.
I have a few other questions / feature requests for this module but would like to understand current thinking on the above before submitting.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193253#4193253
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193253