I think the rule agent config is ok - if you have a mangled prop file the
execution server tells you that, and the log file seems to indicate it was
loaded ok. It seems like execution server pulles the rules package across
and transforms it into xml for the response?, and this is my guess where it
is going wrong.
I also tried it using the file setting vs. the url. Oh, and I'm on Suse 10.3
and jdk 1.5 and 5 (I tried it with both). I also tried JSON to see if that
helps but no go.
From the error message it looks like the XML you are sending to execution
server is not correct.
I have the same configuration - tomcat6 (works on both ubuntu and windows)
with guvnor and execution server. I use the rule agent configuration file
with just two params url and poll and it works fine. Note that the url has
to point to the snapshot you created in guvnor for your package. The name
of the configuration file say FooRules.properties should be used in the
and the FooRules.properties file has to be placed in the WEB-INF/classes
directory of the execution server.
Instead of sending XML I am currently sending it JSON using ruby and it
View this message in context:
Sent from the drools - user mailing list archive at Nabble.com