It seems that the rules-users list is experiencing either massive
delays or duplicate delivery.
See message below which reached me today.
Should you experience the same effect, I have indicated this to
"rules-users-owner" so it is known
Von: David Boaz <davidb(a)dbmotion.com>
Datum: 17. August 2008 17:22:00 MESZ
Betreff: [rules-users] CEP functionality
Antwort an: Rules Users List <rules-users(a)lists.jboss.org>
We posted this question two weeks ago, but with no replies. please
me for posting it again.
In our business, most of the facts have time-stamp attributes. For
each laboratory test (a fact) has the time stamp when the sample was
and when the machine produced the result value. In our business-
often analyze the relation between facts using these attributes.
1) finding two adjacent labResults with an increasing value
2) checking whether 3 facts are consecutive
3) counting the number of facts fulfilling a specific constraint
specific time window.
We were happy to read (in the blog) about the new CEP feature which
to be added to drools 5.0.
* Where can we find a more detailed description of CEP functionality
* Is it a good idea to use CEP for analyzing historic data
the database)? or is it best for online data.