I have stopped forward merging between 8.7.x as of the EAP 6.3 changes so that we don't pick up anything that isn't intended for the community. Just put your changes in each branch as needed moving forward.
We are planning on another revision of Teiid web-console version that is based on the Teiid 8.7 and EAP 6.1.Alpha. Please let us know of enhancements that you would like to see implemented. We will capture them in JIRA and see what we can deliver.
Trying to access the teiid homepage using https I get nothing but the word 'engage' in the top-left
corner. Works fine with 'http' but since I have https-everywhere installed, firefox always defaults
Tried some of the other jboss.org projects and they all seem to load their homepages correctly.
Anyway, thought I would just report it...
"I know exactly who reads the papers ...
* The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
* The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
* The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
* The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
* The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
* The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
* The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."
Jim Hacker, Yes Minister
Teiid 8.7 CR2 has been posted to nexus and the downloads: http://teiid.jboss.org/downloads/
A few issues with the additional translator metadata have been addressed as well as a refinement to the SimpleDB abstraction. Please have a look to see if there are any additional issues that need addressed prior to the final release.
The Teiid Team
The build ran last night, so we will be posting things today. Master is being promoted to 8.8. If needed we'll create a temporary working branch for 8.7.1, but more than likely we'll just start on work there after 8.7 final.