The 6.0.0 release has been pushed to Monday.
The delay was due to config changes that break the Designer import process. Ramesh has
addressed that and the other remaining concerns with Designer compatibility, so we will
proceed with calling our current code 6.0.0 - consider the trunk effectively frozen.
Any patches that may be needed by Designer for their initial release will be managed by
the Designer project if and until there are sufficient issues to warrant a 6.0.1 Teiid
Show replies by thread