anonymous wrote : I think this is the way to go. I cannot pull the domain model because of
it's dependencies and marshalling depth and furthermore I would like to keep control
of the API that's getting exposed. Otherwise any change to the domain model could
easily break the web service.
This is what I tried several months ago but never finished mainly because of the jboss-ws
versioning things in JBoss AS 4.0.x, 4.2 etc... I think it will work.. although I did try
to keep it as close as possible to the jbpm domain objects since it just seems to fit.
These same ones could be used for the rmi api as well then (imo), a win-win situation.
Regarding the versioning of the ws 'api', imo we should not put to much weight in
that. Versioning of the rmi api, pojo api has the same issues.
View the original post :
Reply to the post :