Community Updates for March 22 - March 29
You haven't set a status update. Log in and set your status at:
* testing the new list server [https://community.jboss.org/thread/127309
was viewed 13,164 times and replied to by 3 people
* No Link to Jboss Nukes [https://community.jboss.org/thread/90785
was viewed 111,202 times and replied to by 3 people
Your Connections - Activity by people you are following
You don't have any connections yet. Find people and connect!
Popular Content - The content that is most viewed and participated in
* UsingMod_proxyWithJBoss [https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-12529
* Open Session in View [https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13954
* ConfigDataSources [https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-9328
* Statement Regarding Security Threat to JBoss Application Server
* Excited about JBoss AS 7.1 Part III: Quickstarts Frenzy
* JBoss Developer Studio 4 is now available for free
* Re: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
* Re: a4j:support inside h:inputText
* Re: How to deploy war file into Jboss 5.0
Tips and tricks - Enhance your Profile
Your profile is your central identity in Community. Your colleagues will go to it to learn
about you, understand your expertise, and read content you've written. Make sure
it's up to date. At a minimum, you should make sure to:
Upload a photo of yourself and create an avatar. An avatar is a quick thumbnail image of
you. Most people use a smaller version of their photo for this but it's also fun to
pick another image.
Enter your contact information. This makes sure people can not only email but call or
visit in person.
Enter a biography and skills. Tell other people about your background and what you're
an expert in.
Tag yourself. Tags are a great, and succinct, way to describe yourself. This also helps
Community's search engine find you if someone is looking for an expert.
Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your
email preferences by visiting: