the issue DROOLS-419 was closed as non-Drools related, it was pointed as
Maven related, and although this does not provide solution per-se, I have
to agree with Drools team, the scenario I described was complex and the
issue seems due to Maven.
Fortunately, as I have influence in changing the difficult integration
scenario I'm facing, I solved this currently by running mvn
install:install-file , so the correct kie module jar of the rules is
present in the local .m2 repo. With this activity done separately, my
Drools application find the kie module jar of the version I want already in
the .m2 repo, and it works fine.
However, while this solved for the Drools application, I just actually
shuffled the complexity around in the scenario, so I'm looking as a next
step for a simpler way in achieving this automatically.
My suggestion to you would be same as in any complex integration scenario:
1. try to simplify scenario - I noticed Drools team updated documentation
with also some cheat sheets for deployment, maybe something there or in the
example can guide you
2. if you cannot simplify, try change approach - possibly you find a
workaround as I did.
Finally, look out for the new release because possibly they solve your
issues by side effects.
Hope this helps,
On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 11:01 AM, ganeshneelekani <ganeshneelekani(a)gmail.com
Did this issue get solved. i am facing the same issue with drools and
Let me know your suggestions.
View this message in context:
Sent from the Drools: User forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com
rules-users mailing list