Also I'd prefer to do a proper release, but this page is useless for undertanding
We need a "repository deploy" procedure, which should be a checklist,
including manual checks like:
* the version policy (how do you decide what the next version is)
* move the pom.xml onto the next release/snapshot when finished?
* tagging (how the maven version relates to SVN tags)
* a release cannot depend on snapshots (how to resolve when it does)
* all tests must pass (QA approved release?).
* all JIRA issues should be closed
* JIRA needs updating to move along the released project
* Notifying product support about the new release (where relevant)
* Agreement from project lead
The current page does not even describe what is automated.
Ideally this should be a simple page with links to the details.
View the original post :
Reply to the post :