Some of your recent pom.xml changes might introduce a new issue.
[Ignore this mail if it's still work in progress]
What changes are an issue?
use the same GAV (groupId-artifactId).
Why is that an issue?
The jar artifact created by each pom can't live in the same maven repo:
* Local maven repo: last one wins
* Jenkins's local maven repo: last one wins (=> weird red builds)
o Not yet relevant because knowledge-api5 isn't hooked into the
* Nexus deployment during release
o Nexus will refuse the deployment of the second one being deployed.
How can you fix it?
One way that does not work well:
1. Give knowledge-api5 it's own artifactId knowledge-api5
* Issue: knowledge-api5 shares classes with knowledge-api
o Can't exist in the same classpath
* Issue: knowledge-api5 does not maven conflict with knowledge-api
dependency, not even with older versions
o They end up in the same classpath anyway
* Click right to see the effect.
o Note: relocation trick probably doesn't work
Can you take a look at fixing it?
(Let me know if you can't fix it in a timely manner.)
With kind regards,