Some of your recent pom.xml changes might introduce a new issue.
What changes are an issue?
Creating this repo
(in conjunction with adding a SNAPSHOT dependency to it from several
Why is that an issue?
* Every extra git repository introduces overhead:
o slows down the git-all update
o slows down the mvn-all build
o add a new jenkins job (which triggers more jenkins jobs)
o Introduces complexity to understand the repo list here:
* Much of the orchestration of a new git repo is missing
o jenkins jobs (so SNAPSHOTs are build and deployed to nexus)
o Part of release procedure.
+ Currently, master can't be released because kie-commons
needs to be released first
* The kie-commons pom.xml duplicates the droolsjbpm-parent pom
o Out of sync issues
+ Different dependency/plugin versions
How can you fix it?
* Put module kie-commons in same repo as kie-api
* Change kie-common/pom.xml: remove all duplicate pom code and make it
* Delete git repo kie-commons
Can you take a look at fixing it?
(Let me know if you can't fix it in a timely manner.)
With kind regards,