The eclipse plugins have been tychonized.
Also, they no longer make use of the older packaging form (the "dropin"
way), but now make an local directory updatesite.
To use that update site locally:
- Build the drools project with maven (including the eclipse stuff).
- Open Eclipse.
- Open the menu "Help", menu item "Install new software..."
- Click on the button "Add..." to add a new software site.
- Fill in the name "drools local update site"
- Click on the button "Local..." and select
- Select all the plugins. Click the buttons "Next" and "Finish".
The update site can be improved with catagories, see
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet
Show replies by date