Awesome work! Do you think it would be possible to create a pull
request with the changes you have made? I'm sure that many others would
benefit from your efforts.
On 10/04/11 09:33, cjalmeida wrote:
I've forked the Seam Cron module and:
* made it work with Seam 3 Final
* switched to Arquillian as testing framework
* renamed into org.jboss.seam.cron package
* made it's pom.xml compliant with other Seam 3 modules.
* removed dependency on commons-collection and used slf4j-api instead
IMO it's a good step towards a beta/production release. In fact, I'm using
it in production - and didn't want to create my own scheduling extension.
Except for package naming, no API has changed.
Since I'm not a committer, I published it in a forked github repo:
. Be my guest to incorporate it into
BTW, thanks again for the great framework.
View this message in context:
Sent from the seam-dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com
seam-dev mailing list