Thanks for finishing QA process, great work!
I will process final build and then announce 2.2.1.CR3.
Ondřej Skutka píše v Út 21. 12. 2010 v 15:02 +0100:
We've finished the Seam 2.2.1 CR3 testing.
What has been tested:
- Initial testing as per release-process.txt
- Documentation review
- JBSEAM-3347 - updated
- Unit and Integration tests
- seam-gen tests
- JBSEAM-4751 - Test task not working in a seam-gen project
- JBSEAM-4753 - seam-gen tests fail in icefaces configuration
- JBoss Tools 3.2.0 Beta 2 (20101206)
- JBIDE-7931 Seam EL code completion of built-in components does not work in JBoss
Tools for projects created in seam-gen
! - JBIDE-7932 - Critical - New Seam EAR project fails to deploy to JBoss AS 6 CR1
! - JBIDE-7957 - Blocker - JBoss Tools crashes editing a facelets template
- JBIDE-7958 - TestNG tests fail in Seam project
- Functional tests against JBoss AS 6.0.0.CR1, Tomcat 6.0.29, JBoss AS 5.1.0, JBoss AS
4.2.3, JBoss Embedded beta-3.SP10 in Tomcat 6.0.29
- JBSEAM-4750 - Unable to run ftests for tomcat and jboss-embedded due to missing
build target (ran manually)
- JBSEAM-4752 - A chatroom example works only in Firefox web browser
- JBSEAM-4663 - backbuttoningAfterLogoutWithAjaxTest fails in Booking example
- Cluster tests
- Portlet Bridge (using JBossPortletBridge-2.1.0.FINAL and GateIn-3.1.0-FINAL-jbossas)
Issues denoted with exclamation mark are critical or blockers.